Transit Rail Products
Established in 1907, Selco Manufacturing Corp. initially focused on producing parts and products for the mass transit industry. Our first operations involved creating third rail transit products for the original NYC subway system. Over the years, we expanded our capabilities to cater to the fabrication needs of other industries—including construction, electrical, highway, general industry, and utilities—but we‘ve always specialized in serving customers in the transit and infrastructure markets.
Our over 100 years of industry experience gives us the knowledge and skills to deliver innovative fabrication solutions for a wide range of transit rail needs, including for specialty and large–scale projects.
Transit Rail Products From Selco Manufacturing Corp.
Our transit rail products find application in major rail transit systems around the world, including, but not limited to, Amtrak, BART, LIRR, NY MTA, PATH, SEPTA, and more. From contractors and consulting engineers to DOT and other infrastructure agency officials, our expert team ensures all transit industry customers receive the parts and products they need when they need them.
For transit rail customers, we provide components for power distribution, signal distribution, and third rail construction (but not the third rail itself).
For power distribution applications, we manufacture:
- Disconnect switches
- Substation equipment
- Stinger systems
For signal distribution applications, we manufacture:
- Cable trays
- Messenger brackets
- Relay rooms
- Signal platforms and cages
For third rail applications (both over and under running), we manufacture:
- Brackets (in cast iron, hot–dipped galvanized steel, and fiberglass materials)
- Contact rail anchor sets (F–anchors)
- End approach assemblies
- Fiberglass and plastic protection boards
- Hot dipped galvanized hook bolts
Why Partner With Selco?
Looking for transit rail products? Turn to the experts at Selco. By choosing us as their source for transit rail products, our customers benefit from our:
- Over 100 years of industry experience. Our extensive industry experience, combined with our close relationships with top transit industry professionals, gives us the edge when it comes to manufacturing transit rail products.
- State–of–the–art fabrication facility. Our 50,000 square foot fabrication facility is fully equipped to accommodate a broad range of fabrication and finishing requirements.
- Commitment to superior customer service. Our customer service team is highly knowledgeable about transit rail products and ready and willing to answer or address any customer concerns. Additionally, our fabrication team focuses on providing the highest quality products at the most competitive prices with a quick turnaround.