Elizabeth Train Station
This $50 Million reconstruction of Elizabeth Train Station includes two newly reconstructed station buildings, with new elevators, added handicap accessibilities. New high-level platforms on both sides of the tracks including new waiting rooms, new multiple staircases. The new station is lined with ornamental fencing from street to platform levels, This new station allows easy access from street level sidewalks to platforms.
- Fabricated the Inbound and Outbound Platform Steel, Waiting Room Structures, Platform Canopies, Ramps, Stairs, Railings and Guardrail.
Third Track Expansion Project
This $2.5B expansion Project adding nearly 10 miles of new track from Floral Park to Hicksville, one of the region’s most significant transportation infrastructure projects, will improve mass transit, reduce traffic congestion, protect the environment, and enhance quality-of-life for communities along the Main Line. Major project elements include the elimination of seven grade crossings, new parking facilities, upgrades to railroad infrastructure and passenger rail stations, and other local improvements.
- Fabricated the two story Overhead Signal Bridge which is 52′ long and 36′ high.
- Fabricated the cantilever Signal Bridge which is 12′ long and 33′ high.
Marcus Hook Station
The bridge project consisted of replacing a 17 span bridge and replacing it with a 4 span 370’ bridge over Amtrak and Septa Tracks. The project included 4 retaining walls for the bridge approaches and 2 Septa Ramps for pedestrian access from the bridge.
- Fabricated all of the structural steel, railings, handrail, roof framing, for both SEPTA structures on either side of the tracks
Global Expansion Project
Global Terminal is the closest container terminal to the New York/New Jersey Harbor entrance located outside the Bayonne Bridge. The new 70 acre terminal will increase NY/NJ capacity. The new gate facilities will be expanded from 16 lanes to 29 lanes and will now serve both the new section and the existing 110-acre terminal. The dock space is being expanded to 2,700 feet.
- 10- Steel tubular overhead sign structures (80′ ft span)
- 10- Waterside structures
Sinatra Park & Castle Point Waterfront Restoration
The project was to rebuild the pier and platform for the waterfront soccer field which collapsed in 2009. An adjacent parking lot used by Stevens Institute of Technology collapsed three years earlier in 2006.
- Ornamental sea railing 340 feet
- Refurbished 510 feet of sea railing to match existing railing.
Tinton Falls Solar Power Project
An $80 million dollar Solar Power Project. This project spread over 100 acres of land in Monmouth County and was comprised of 85,000 solar panels. This is the largest Solar Power Project in New Jersey and one of the largest on the East Coast. The electricity generated from this project is sufficient enough to power nearly 3,000 homes per day.
- Fabricated all of the Inverter Platforms in 40′ sections.