Selco’s Railing Capabilities
We fabricate all types of Railings and Handrails. Materials include carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
Our team has successfully contributed to a variety of major bridge projects. Some of the most notable include:
Route 30 Bridge over Beach Thorofare- New Jersey Department of Transportation
- Fabricated over 900 LF or 4 Bar Painted Bridge Railing and over 900 LF of Anodized Aluminum Railing.
Wurts Street Bridge – New York State Department of Transportation
- Contracted to fabricate over 4,000 feet of Picket style pedestrian railing. Part of the railing will include mesh panel replacements.
Passaic River Waterfront – US Army Corp of Engineers
- Fabricated over 4,000 LF of Steel Galvanized Railing with mesh infill panels
Two Bridges Road Bridge – New Jersey Department of Transportation
- Fabricated over 1,000 LF of Galvanized 4 Bar Bridge Railing
Elizabeth Train Station – New Jersey Transit
- Fabricated all of the Decorative Guard Rail and Handrails for the platforms, ramps and stairs.
169th, 175th and 180th Street Bridges – New York Department of Transportation
- Fabricated over 500 LF of 3 and 4 Bar Railing plus 85 Type A and Type B Fence Posts
Route 206 Intersection Improvement – New Jersey Department of Transportation
- Fabricated 700 LF of 4 Bar Bridge Railing, Galvanized and Painted.
Willis Avenue Bridge- New York City Department of Transportation
- Fabricated all of the two-rail bridge railing on the Willis Avenue Bridge. We fabricated more than 6,000 feet of picket fencing for the bridge, its ramps, and its walkways, as well as more than 1,300 feet of steel handrail.