Our transit rail products find application in major rail transit systems around the world, including, but not limited to, Amtrak, BART, LIRR, NY MTA, PATH, SEPTA, and more. From contractors and consulting engineers to DOT and other infrastructure agency officials, our expert team ensures all transit industry customers receive the parts and products they need when they need them.
Transit Rail Products from Selco Manufacturing Corp.
- Power Distribution
- Copper Connectors & Terminals
- Disconnect Switches- Silver Ball, Bolted Pressure, Knife Switch from 20 AMP to 6000 AMP
- Substation Equipment
- Stinger Systems
- Signal Distribution
- Relay Rooms
- Signal Platforms and Cages for use in elevated structures
- Custom Cable Tray made in Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Corten Steel
- Messenger Brackets
- Third Rail Products
- Selco makes all the rail products except the Third Rail.
- Over Running (NYCT, PATH, WMATA, LIRR) and Under Running (Metro-North, SEPTA)
- Third Rail Brackets- Cast Iron, Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel and Fiberglass
- Third Rail Insulators for all Agencies
- Fiberglass and Plastic Protection Boards
- End Approach Assemblies
- Contact Rail Anchor Sets (F-Anchors)
- Third Rail Hot Dipped Galvanized Hook Bolts
Why Partner With Selco?
Looking for transit rail products? Turn to the experts at Selco. By choosing us as their source for transit rail products, our customers benefit from our:
- Over 100 years of industry experience. Our extensive industry experience, combined with our close relationships with top transit industry professionals, gives us the edge when it comes to manufacturing transit rail products.
- State–of–the–art fabrication facility. Our 50,000 square foot fabrication facility is fully equipped to accommodate a broad range of fabrication and finishing requirements.
- Commitment to superior customer service. Our customer service team is highly knowledgeable about transit rail products and ready and willing to answer or address any customer concerns. Additionally, our fabrication team focuses on providing the highest quality products at the most competitive prices with a quick turnaround.